The Swing Bed Program at Pioneer Memorial Hospital offers patients a unique experience in a small, well-staffed facility. Eighty-five percent of our Swing Bed Patients return to independent living.
When a patient needs care following a joint replacement or complex surgery, has need for respiratory treatments, require wound care, IV antibiotics, physical, occupational, or speech therapy our small facility with a highly trained and caring staff could be just what is needed for the best healthcare and your peace of mind.
Our Program Offers These Features
- A personalized plan of care.
- Bedside rounds that engage you, your family and your care team to help you reach your goals.
- Nurse staffing levels keep you safe and meet your needs.
- Promotes a home-like environment accommodating family and individualized activities, as well as rehab and respiratory therapy.
- Our on-site physician, therapy, radiology, laboratory and pharmacy teams will address your medical needs.
- The high staff to patient ratio in our small facility provides a warm, friendly atmosphere for our patients, and has earned us high recommendations from patients and their family members.
- 100% of our patients give us the highest patient satisfaction score in planning discharges and care needs at home.
- What our patients say about us:
- I have had the opportunity to use this hospital many times over the years. We are so lucky to have this facility. I can’t say enough about the good it has done for this community and surrounding area.
- My nurse & doctor were very concerned about me. They tried to get me well and home as soon as possible. I would recommend them to all of my friends.
Call our Chief Nursing Officer Kathleen Greenup for more information, 541-676-2947.
Call Mindy Smith, Admitting for Swing Bed Admission information, 541-676-2910.
Fax to Kathleen Greenup, CNO 541-676-2957.